GD Business hours is a paid plugin which will only work with the Free Plugin WPGeoDirectory. After purchasing GD Business Hours via PayPal or Stripe, you’ll be able to download the latest version and will receive future updates within WordPress.
In general, installing GD Business Hours is like any other WordPress plugin. You can choose 1 of 2 easy methods:
- Using the WordPress admin dashboard
- From the left menu area, choose Plugins -> Add New.
- Near the top of this page, select the Upload link.
- Click on the Browse or theChoose File button and find the file you downloaded (gd-business-hours.zip) on your computer.
- Click the Install Now button.
- If your installation is successful, click the Activate Now link. Your installation is now complete!
- Via an FTP program, you can upload the files directly to your web server
- Unzip the gt-voucers.zip file that you downloaded.
- Connect to your FTP server.
- Navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Upload the entire gd-business-hours folder, making sure that there is no gd-business-hours folder inside.
- Return to your main WordPress dashboard, then go to Plugins & locate GD Business Hours in the list of available plugins and click Activate.
If you require additional assistance, please contact us directly.